This WEBSITE CULTO108.COM is owned by Miguel Olivares García, whose registered office is located at Calle Lope de Vega, 12 28014 Madrid registered under NIF 34833235B, telephone +34 919314764, email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which regulate the security measures for files containing personal data, we inform you that your personal data included in our database form part of a file for which Miguel Olivares García, with NIF 34833235B, is responsible and which is registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
These data will only be used for the correct management of our commercial relationship. If you wish, you may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by writing to CULTO 108, Calle Lope de Vega, 12 28014 Madrid, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
What is this policy for? So that you can quickly and concisely consult how we use the personal data we hold about you.
What do we use your data for? We use it to send you the latest news and offers from our shop. If you have purchased any of our products, we also use them to send them to you wherever you tell us. Important, we do not have access to any of your payment details.
Where do we get your data? From a purchase in our online shop, participation in one of our competitions or subscription through our blog.
What are your rights? You can ask us for access, rectification, deletion or portability of your personal data at any time.
Your rights are as follows:
- The need to obtain express consent from users or customers in order to manage their data, with new mechanisms to obtain and prove it, you must click to give consent.
- The right to provide users and customers with full information about the use of their own personal information, ensuring that your information is used for commercial purposes and to support your enquiries.
- We guarantee easy access to all data provided to us, with your password you can access your account and change what you want.
- We offer the right to be forgotten and the right to object to the use of personal data for profiling purposes.
- The right to data portability from one service provider to another.